All bookings must be accompanied by a deposit of 30% of the amount of the package. The balance must have arrived to our account at the latest 15 days before your arrival date.
For any booking less than a month from the scheduled date of the trip, the reservation will not be taken into consideration and the reservations confirmed, only after the total payment of the package.
– bank transfer to the account of Aventure Berbere (in Morocco) – wire transfer fees at your expense,
– bank card, through a secure website
Once your itinerary has been finalized, you will receive an e-mail from Aventure Berbere with a link to an online payment site. By clicking on this link, you will be redirected to the online payment module of Crédit Lyonnais, a complete secured module. The payment is done with your bank card (card number, expiry date). After this operation, the payment module will send an automated confirmation.
We strongly recommend to use this payment method.
– You can do it from your smartphone, tablet, computer
– no fees for you (no international wire transfer fees).
The hotels and riads classification by amount of stars, is given by the official local authorities. They may differ from European or American norm.
According to the legislation that governs our profession, we are insured in professional civil liability.
However, we cannot substitute the individual civil liability that each customer must hold.
It is essential that you have a comprehensive insurance coverage: rescue and repatriation, medical expenses, luggage theft…
In the event of cancellation on your part:
– More than 30 days before arrival date, there will be a 50 € fee per person.
– From 30 to 21 days before arrival date, a 25% of the total amount of the trip will be charged.
– From 20 to 10 days before arrival date, a 50% of the total amount of the trip will be charged
– From 9 to 2 days before arrival date, an 80% of the total amount of the trip will be charged.
– From m2 days until the arrival date, the total amount of the trip will be charged.
All cancellations must be communicated through a written e-mail notification and must receive a confirmation notice.
In the case of a litigation, only the Commercial Court of Marrakech is qualified.
Account holder: AVENTURE BERBERE
Bank : SGMB (Société Générale Marocaine de Banques)
Agency : MARRAKECH (Gueliz)
Swift code: SGMBMAMC
Account N° : 022 450 0000140005267869 key : 53