The custom tours « 4×4 tours – Self drive tours – Journeys » are complete packages, from the reception at the airport on your arrival, until the transfer to the airport to take your return flight.
The “Trekking” and “Family Special” tours are planned with a departure from Marrakech on the first day, and return to Marrakech on the last day in the afternoon. In connection with your flight from Europe, you must add at least one night before and one night after the tour.
– You can handle it directly. In this case, we will meet on Day 1 at your hotel, 8am, and we will return you to the hotel on the last day in the afternoon.
– We will be happy to offer you a more complete package, including one night (or more) before the tour, and one night (or more) after the tour, in the category of accommodation you want, according to your budget. Including as well transfer to and from the airport.
– All the hotels offered are at Gueliz, the modern Marrakech.
– All the riads offered are at the medina.
– With us, no “good plan” not expensive at all, cheaper than free – but beware: once there, you have to extend without stopping to have an acceptable minimum of comfort and services.
– Also no hotel nights and / or transfer exclusively. It’s not our job (our know-how is adventure, hiking, trekking, 4×4 tours, etc.). But we have a complete package, from the airport and back to the airport, for your greatest satisfaction, to make your trip to Morocco a total success.
Mogador Express – recently renovated – air conditioned – Bab Doukala – 20 minutes on foot to the square.
Islane – a bit old – however very close to the square.
Our preferences, sorted by price and quality from lower to higher,
Mogador Gueliz – A/C, outdoor pool, fitness center, spa – very close to the bus station and train station – taxi is recommended to go to the square – no alcohol.
Mogador Opera – same type of services as Mogador Gueliz, but in a higher category – similar location, across from the train station and the national theatre – restaurants and lounges are nearby.
Farah – our favourite – very nice setting, calm – beautiful garden with pool – all the services – good location in Gueliz – 15 minutes to reach the square on foot.
Villa Harmonie – our favourite in this category – excellent hospitality and services.
At the dead end, a heavy studded door signals the entrance of the riad Villa Harmonie. The door opens and before your eyes, columns of tadelakt, ceramic tiles, fountain beldi, door in zouak, shimmer organzas… invite you for a change of scenery. The profusion of bougainvilleas, banana trees in the patio are suitable for the trip…
And also : Alida – Cherihane.
Valid for the majority of riads : accommodations of limited capacity, usually 5 to 10 rooms – suitable if you are a small group, but not suitable for larger groups – in that case you must consider a hotel.
Slitine – our favourite in this category – you will not be disappointed…
In the center of the Medina, the riad Slitine has an ideal location, close to historical sites and a 2-minute walk to the souks and the Jamaa el Fna square.
The property offers its guests five sumptuous patios and a roof terrace, flourished by masses of white roses and palm trees, orange and banana trees. This place is a true haven of peace where well-being and tranquility combine marvelously. Unobstructed view of the roofs of Marrakech, solarium, swimming pool. And for your relaxation, hammam, massages and aesthetic care allow you to live exceptional moments.
And also : Aladin – Le Petit Prince – Les Jardins de Mouassine – Zolah.
Jardins de la Médina – a great moment in the heart of the medina.
A luxury riad, 36 rooms. 2 consecutive nights minimum.
« The soul of a Ryad, the spirit of a hotel » would be a good way to define the philosophy of the Jardins de la Médina.
Comfortably nestled in a traditional and historic building, in the spirit of a true guest house, the establishment offers all the amenities and services expected of a high-end hotel.
The orange grove gardens and warm swimming pool are a real delight. The rooms are superb, just like the view from the rooftop. The food is divine. But above all, the staff is charming, discreet, smiling and helpful.
In short, it is a true paradise.
You can certainly negotiate a taxi or several. The beginning of the adventure!!!
We offer to welcome you with a sign with your name and a private transfer to your accommodation we have booked for you. The same for the return.
No endless negotiations, no stress. The beginning of enjoyment!